Room Set-Up and AV
For All Presentations:
A screen with a projector for power point with sound available.
- A raised platform provides the best possible program, rooms can be set up either auditorium or crescent style.
- Marlisa can arrive with her own computer or memory stick as needed.
- Screen or content on the screen should be visible to Marlisa without her turning to view.
- Stage should be partially lit especially with audiences that have greater than 100 people.
- Lavaliere microphone is preferred.
For Workshops and Training sessions:
- Set up can be auditorium, U Shaped or classroom style.
- Program can be on ground level and room can be lit throughout.
- Additionally a podium, stool and lavaliere microphone should be provided.